Freshman Non-contact football mini camp
Come out this summer for a 1 week non-contact football mini-camp for Freshman
Location: San Rafael High School football field
Dates: June 22-25
Time: 3:30 - 6:00
Wear: Workout clothes & Cleats
Camp will focus on:
1. Learning position fundamentals
2. Installing team offense and defense
3. Identifying specialists
5. Player safety
Attention SR Football Players
- We are excited to announce that the roster for the Second Annual Bulldog Jamboree Football Scrimmage is complete for the Varsity and Junior Varsity Levels. The Jamboree will be held on Saturday, August 22, 2015 with the Frosh at 2:00 PM, the JV at 4:00 PM and the Varsity at 6:30 PM. The following schools along with SR have committed to the Jamboree; Mission High School of San Francisco, Fremont High School of Oakland, Vallejo High School, Tam High School, Oakland Tech High School, Madison Park High School, John F. Kennedy High School of Richmond, and El Cerrito High School Recently we have added the Windsor Frosh Team! We are still looking for additional Freshmen Teams.
We protect student-athletes!
Our football players benefit from...
- baseline concussion testing
- a certified athletic trainer on site
- certified coaches (ASEP, first aid, and CPR)
- the testing and rating of safety equipment
Learn more about the diagnosis and treatment of concussions through the following link: