Attention SR Football Players
- The first Single Rep Max Test day in the weight room was Friday, February 13, 2015 right after school. Testing was on the Bench Press and the Power Clean! Congratulations to Miguel Cordova  305 Lbs. Bench and 185 Lbs. Clean, Josue Jimenez  315 Lbs. Bench and 195 Lbs. Clean and Freshmen Dennis Guzman 225 Lbs. Bench and 135 Lbs. Clean. Way to Go!!!!!
- We are excited to announce that the roster for the Second Annual Bulldog Jamboree Football Scrimmage is complete for the Varsity and Junior Varsity Levels. The Jamboree will be held on Saturday, August 22, 2015 with the Frosh at 2:00 PM, the JV at 4:00 PM and the Varsity at 6:30 PM. The following schools along with SR have committed to the Jamboree; Mission High School of San Francisco, Fremont High School of Oakland, Vallejo High School, Tam High School, Oakland Tech High School, Madison Park High School, John F. Kennedy High School of Richmond, and El Cerrito High School Recently we have added the Windsor Frosh Team! We are still looking for additional Freshmen Teams.
San Rafael Bulldog Football Spring Football Days and Times
SR will hold Spring Football Varsity and Junior Varsity Practices on the Baseball Outfield as follows:
Friday, May 15, 2015 [4:00 PM - 6:00 PM]
Monday, May 18, 2015 [4-6 PM]
Tuesday, May 19, 2015 [4-6 PM]
Wednesday, May 19, 2015 [4-6 PM]
Thursday, May 20, 2015 [4-6 PM]
Friday, May 21, 2015 [4-6 PM]
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 [4-6PM]
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 [4-6 PM]
Thursday, May 28, 2015 [4-6 PM]
Competition Friday, May 29, 2015 [4:00 PM - 6:00 PM] followed by the Team and Parent Bar-B-Q & Informational Meeting [6:00 PM - 7:30 PM]
We protect student-athletes!
Our football players benefit from...
- baseline concussion testing
- a certified athletic trainer on site
- certified coaches (ASEP, first aid, and CPR)
- the testing and rating of safety equipment
Learn more about the diagnosis and treatment of concussions through the following link: