Study Hall with Tutors in Library 3-4 PM
In order to be a student-athlete, you must put student ahead of athlete. All football players are welcome, but those with a 2.0 GPA or less should go to EVERY session. The coaches will track attendance. Make the commitment for yourself and your team on the following dates:
Tuesday, April 22 - Thursday, April 24 - Monday, April 28 - Wednesday, April 30 - Tuesday, May 6 - Thursday, May 8 - Monday, May 12 - Wednesday, May 14 - Tuesday, May 20 - Thursday, May 22
Offseason training sessions
Mondays and Wednesdays at 4 PM
Fridays at 6:30 AM
We protect student-athletes!
Our football players benefit from...
- baseline concussion testing
- a certified athletic trainer on site
- certified coaches (ASEP, first aid, and CPR)
- the testing and rating of safety equipment
- a strength and conditioning program led by fitness professionals
Learn more about the diagnosis and treatment of concussions through the following link: