Senior Conferences will start in September
October 9th at 6:30 is College Night for Seniors
Starting in October and going through November our Community Partners will be on campus in computer labs to assist our students with their college application process. Stay tuned for specific dates and times.
December 11th at 6:30 is Financial Aid Night
You are now able to complete your Autobiographical Sketches online at Naviance.
Go to website: sanrafael.srcs.org and click on the Naviance Tab
Log in to Naviance using login from last year
Go to Connections and click on the “about me” tab
Find Autobiographical Sketch and complete all areas.
Students please provide complete and thoughtful responses to all questions so that your counselor and teachers can write thorough letters of recommendation for you. STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE THIS BY OCTOBER 17TH IF THEY HAVE A NOVEMBER DEADLINE OR BY NOVEMBER 14TH IF THEY HAVE A DECEMBER OR LATER DEADLINE. Failure to meet these deadlines may result in shorter letters of recommendation or late submission of letters by counselor and/or teachers. Please also be sure to list schools and deadline dates accurately. Notify Ms. Pipkin in the counseling office when you have completed your Autobiographical Sketch. (in person or email at email@example.com).
|Feldstein, Jaclyn||Head Counselor|
|Posedel Whorton, Karena||(415) 485-2335||Head Counselor|
|Graham, Ruth||(415) 485-2337||Data Processor/Assessment|
|Pipkin, Donni Jo||(415) 485-2336||Registrar|
|Trimble, Debbie||(415) 485-2335||Counseling Secretary|
Welcome to the San Rafael High School Counseling Center!
What can your counselor do for you?
- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.