SB 172 Issuing of Diplomas will take effect January 1, 2016
UPCOMING EVENTS 2015-2016
Senior Conferences will start on 9/28/15, please start your Autobiographical Sketches in Naviance and advise Ms. Pipkin when you have finished.
STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE THEIR AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL SKETCHES BY OCTOBER 16TH OR SOONER IF THEY HAVE AN APPLICATION DEADLINE ON OR BEFORE NOVEMBER 1ST OR BY NOVEMBER 13TH IF THERE IS AN APPLICATION DEADLINE IN DECEMBER OR LATER.
College Night for Seniors will be held at SR on Thursday October 8th , at 6:30pm in the auditorium. Members of the SRHS Counseling Department and College and Career Center will present the latest information about the UC, CSU, Private and Community College systems. You will also learn about the application process for each system along with tips and timelines. All Seniors and their parents are encouraged to attend.
In case you missed college night for seniors here is the presentation
|Feldstein, Jaclyn||Head Counselor|
|Posedel Whorton, Karena||(415) 485-2335||Head Counselor|
|Graham, Ruth||(415) 485-2337||Data Processor/Assessment|
|Gribens, Jacquie||Community Liaison|
|Pipkin, Donni Jo||(415) 485-2336||Registrar|
|Trimble, Debbie||(415) 485-2335||Counseling Secretary|
Welcome to the San Rafael High School Counseling Center!
What can your counselor do for you?
- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.