Welcome to the San Rafael High School Counseling Center!
What can your counselor do for you?
- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.
Senate Bill 172 issuing of diplomas will take effect January 1, 2016
|Gonzalez, Claudia||Head Counselor|
|Posedel Whorton, Karena||(415) 485-2335||Counselor|
|Graham, Ruth||(415) 485-2337||Data Processor/Assessment|
|Gribens, Jacquie||Community Liaison|
|Pipkin, Donni Jo||(415) 485-2336||Registrar|
|Trimble, Debbie||(415) 485-2335||Counseling Secretary|