Senior Conferences will start in September
Please start your Autobiographical Sketches ASAP. You can find the Naviance link on our SRHS homepage. The sooner you complete your sketches, the sooner the counselors and teachers will be able to write their letters of recommendation. Any questions please see Ms. Pipkin in the counseling office.
|Feldstein, Jaclyn||Head Counselor|
|Posedel Whorton, Karena||(415) 485-2335||Head Counselor|
|Graham, Ruth||(415) 485-2337||Data Processor/Assessment|
|Pipkin, Donni Jo||(415) 485-2336||Registrar|
|Trimble, Debbie||(415) 485-2335||Counseling Secretary|
Welcome to the San Rafael High School Counseling Center!
What can your counselor do for you?
- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.