Junior Confernces happening now for the next couple of weeks.
Scholarship Season is upon us, please visit the CCC for information on upcoming scholarships
Senior surveys will be taking place during the first week of May. Please keep track of all of your college acceptances as well as awarded scholarships, grants and financial aid.
|Feldstein, Jaclyn||Head Counselor|
|Posedel Whorton, Karena||(415) 485-2335||Head Counselor|
|Graham, Ruth||(415) 485-2337||Data Processor/Assessment|
|Pipkin, Donni Jo||(415) 485-2336||Registrar|
|Trimble, Debbie||(415) 485-2335||Counseling Secretary|
Welcome to the San Rafael High School Counseling Center!
What can your counselor do for you?
- Assist with designing a course of study, and with making appropriate scheduling changes within the defined time limit.
- Help you meet high school graduation and college entrance requirements
- Help you to gain the skills you need to succeed in high school and beyond
- Help whenever you are having academic or personal difficulties
- Help you envision and reach your post-secondary goals, be they gaining acceptance to a university, continuing your education at a community college or finding employment in the community.