Parent Valentine Party
Please join us on Saturday, February 11 for a fun-filled Valentine's celebration featuring Italian cuisine, fine wine and plenty of chocolate. Why go out to a crowded restaurant when you can meet new SRHS parents and raise money for our Freshmen class? We hope you'll join us for an evening of merriment - single parents welcome too! Special thanks to the Datnow family for hosting us in their lovely home.
Saturday, Feb. 11, 6:00pm
11 Snowberry Ct., San Rafael (Datnow Home)
Tickets: $50 per person
Hope to see you there! Can't come but want to help? Please email us!
Patty & Janey
Freshman Class Fundraising
Welcome to the SRHS Class of 2020 page! Below is an outline of what we hope to accomplish over the next 4 years at San Rafael High. Parent participation is key to making our events and fundraising a success, so please help out as much as you can and support your students!
Foster a strong community while raising money for two of the most memorable high school events – The Prom and Safe & Sober Grad Night.
Raise $60K over 4 years or $15K per year to keep the Prom and Grad Night costs affordable to all students.
How we raise $$:
- Help staff the annual Christmas Tree Lot, our biggest SR fundraiser of the year.
- Plan one or two parent fundraising parties throughout the year.
- Sell DAWG spirit wear.
- Use your school-issued United card when purchasing groceries at United (3% goes directly to SRHS!).
- Register your credit cards with eScrip.com to earn money for SRHS.
How you can help!
- Be on our party-planning committee!
- Sign up for a shift or two at the Tree Lot (more info to come)
- Sign up to help at one of our events.
- Offer your home or place of business for a parent party.
- Attend our events and bring your friends!!
- Offer a donation at any time to the Class of 2020 (email class reps)
Contact your class reps Patty or Janey with any questions or input.