Welcome to our New Coaching Staff
San Rafael Athletics is pleased to welcome the following new coaches to the SR family:
- Kate Thorp - Head Men's and Women's Swim Coach
- Suzanne Hudson - Swim Team Manager for Men and Women
- Kent Morales - Assistant Swim Coach
Please take the time to welcome our new coaching staff!
Aidan Cumming Signs Letter of Intent
MCAL Swim Champs
Congratulations to senior Aidan Cumming & freshman Colette Berkenfield for their performances this weekend at the MCAL swimming championships. Aidan won the 100 breastroke and with his win broke the MCAL record. He also broke his own SRHS record for that event. Colette won the 50 free-style & placed 3rd in the 100 free-style, and with these swims she broke both SRHS swim records in these events.
Good luck to both athletes who will be competing at the NCS meet this Friday in Concord.
Here is a link to IJ photos of the 2 swimmers...
Colette is the 7th photo, Aidan is the 12th photo - you have to toggle through.
The Boys relay team also made it to NCS!! They qualified in the 200 medley relay:
Jack Berkenfield & Anton Zahradnik also had top 10 finishes at MCALs.
- Every afternoon except meet days, 3:00pm A(t) days / 4:00pm B days.
- Morning practices are regularly Tuesday and Thursday from 6 to 7:30am.
- This Friday is a special 6:30am morning practice since there is no meet.
2015-2016 Swim Team
The San Rafael Athletic Department has contracted with Yary Sports Photography for team and individual photography for the 2015-2016 athletic year.
Attached below is a copy of Yary’s re-ordering information.
For information: (707) 554-8015 or (800) 464-9279