Planning for College
• Keep a strong relationship with your counselor and stay informed.
• Take difficult courses in the areas in which you excel.
• Maintain strong study habits to achieve your maximum potential.
• Begin to study college and vocational catalogs, guides and related reference materials.
• Optional for practice: take the Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test (PSAT) in October.
• Investigate your eligibility for Honors and Advanced Placement courses for junior year.
• Consider summer work experience.
• If you have not yet found an extracurricular activity at SRHS, investigate the possibilities that are available and get involved in some way to compliment your academic growth.