CRAB FEED 2012 - THANKS FOR A GREAT NIGHT!
Thanks all for a great 2nd Annual WeAreSR! Crab Feed.
It was truly an honor to be part of such an incredible and dedicated team.
I especially want to thank everyone for working the event, remembering when and where your assistance was most needed, and lending a hand when you saw an extra hand was needed. And thanks to all who got the dance floor groovin!
A special thanks to:
- Andrew Toy, our chef extraordinaire and his kitchen crew, who fed the 150+ room without missing a beat
- Allison Bainbridge, who made sure the 150+ room was decorated and ready to seat as many folks as we could throw in at the last minute
- Greg Szot for being my co-emcee even though he was up all night with a pancreas
- Lisa Salvas and Tom Allen for the herculean efforts washing dishes
- Barb Waite for keeping everything organized, making sure the event was publicized, and putting the bow on top of it all
- Kelly Stone and Karen Arrington for the BEST balloon pop! Next year let's all double the number balloons - we could have been poppin' all night long!
And all that came early, stayed late, filled in where they saw a need, got the party moving, brought friends, family and SRHS alumni, donated,
laughed, and are already posting on Facebook and passing the word around about how great we can make 2013! Cheers!
HUGE THANKS TO OUR MASCOT SPONSOR:
Luther Burbank Savings
Bangkok Thai Express
Christiano’s Salon, Katina White
Elements Salon, Diana Drever
EO Essential Oil Products
Kathernine Kennedy CNC
Marin Beverage Outlet
Matt & Jeff’s Carwash
Miller’s East Coast Deli
Piatti Ristorante & Bar
Row 11 Wine Co.
|Nakamura||SRHS & Emily Busch|